Annually, the Fiduciary Solutions Practice Group at Holland & Hart identifies relevant, developing legal issues that impact fiduciary relationships and the litigation that often accompanies conflict and disharmony. Working with the questions and conflicts arising from the transfer of wealth requires insight and vigilance. Our seasoned group of veteran problem solvers will share their experiences, perspectives, practice tips and wisdom to arm you with the knowledge to make the process easier.
Topics will Include:
- Intersections Between Marital Agreements and Estate Planning
- Pre- and Post-Death Challenges to Estate Plans
- Decanting: Is Any Trust Safe From Change?
- Preserving the Estate Plan
- Fiduciary Considerations for Living and Dying in a Digital World
- No Contest Clauses—Risks and Rewards
Agenda: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
7:30 – 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
8:00 – 10:00 a.m. – Presentation Read more